Hello there on this wet and windy day - its not very nice here in Lancaster and its my daughter Penny's 4th birthday today! Bless her cotton socks - she wanted to go to nursery so mum still has time to play! But not much - so here we have today's first card - its using a cat image from a Joanna Sheen CD rom and a thistle bouquet from the blooms kit from Duck Pond Crafts. Here's my card recipe.
1. Print out image from CD Rom.
2. Cut background card to size - the lilac is humkydory and the blue/green is satin board from create and craft.
3. Wrap with purple/green ribbon from my blooms kit - Duck Pond Crafts. Add bow.
4. Add image mounted onto more satin board.
5. Add sentiment and thistle bouquet.
I'm going to enter this for the animal challenge over at Pan pastel.