My shining star

My shining star

Friday 24 February 2012

Hedgie Birthday



Good morning fellow crafters. Its actually sunny here in Lancaster at the moment - yipee!!!! Thought I'd share this card with you though before I head down to the local school to help plant some hedge plants. So I guess its Hedgie before Hedge today!
The card was made using lots of the February blooms kit from Duck Pond crafts. They make some great kits - check them out! Anyway my recipe is a s follows:
1. Colour in image using promarkers.
2. Cut image with spellbinders and die and mount onto satin board from Create and craft.
3. Fold an 8x8 card blank to make an easel base card and decorate the botton part. Used satin board again plus ribbon and blooms from DPC and sentiment from Kanban.
4. Cut top part background using a martha stewart over the page punch. Added more ribbon and blooms from DPC and also the topper and a piece of Kate Knight paper from a free paperstack that came with Card making and Papercraft magazine.
I think that covers it - have a wonderful day xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable hun, love the cute image and the colours are fab, love the bow and the flowers too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and the lovely papers

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx