Good morning everyone - thought I'd take this opportunity to upload this card I've just made for my mother-in law, Bez's birthday. The kiddies are a little better and they're watching the Incredibles whilst I do this!
The card was made as follows:
1. Background - brayered adirondack lettuce onto the clarity paper.
2. Added sky using the big and juicy 'waterfall'.
3. once dry used Lavinia stamps to create the scene using adirondack 'pitch-black'.
4. Once dry added coloured highlights using a promarker and some ground foliage in bottle green.
5. Sprayed with crafters companion spray and sparkle.
6. Mounted onto silk mirri board.
7. Made up easel card with 8x8 blank
8. Used black 8 x8 card cut down to form the front easel.
9. Added ribbon to front easel then stuck 'topper' on. Added gems and stuck to card.
10. used special mulberry paper on base and added two dawn Bibby sentiments.