My shining star
Sunday 26 February 2012
1. print out backing paper from CD Rom.
2. Stamp onto backing paper using the swirls to position the lilac flower. Stamp also the leaf.
3. Using a scruffy brush add paint using a stippling action to the flower - this was dark blue acrylic paint from pebeo. Then added white paint using the same scruffy brush and stippling action to highlight the rhs of the flower.
4. Overstamp with the flower stamp then paint the flowers using white and lilac acrylic paint. Add the dots to the centres of the flowers. Make sure to use the white paint to enhance the highlight.
5. Use greengold, antique white and a dot of blue to paint the leaf.
6. Use brown to paint the stem and leaf attachment then highlight with white.
7. Add to card after distressing edges with black soot. Distress sentiment too and add this to the card.
I'd like to enter this for the 'anything goes' challenge over at thatcraftplace.