My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 16 April 2023

Cats and/or dogs at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! Well another fortnight has rolled around and its time - yet again - for an outing of the Christmas Card Club - this time the theme is cats/and or dogs - and I had such plans for this theme and have only managed to make 2 cards.


Both made using the same Pink Ink Designs stamp - ever so slightly different with the sentiment. Both coloured with inktense pencils.

My mum, on the other hand, has gone to town and made 4 cards.

The first is my favourite and is made using Lavinia stamps and Card io.


The second/third are made using Jay's. 


The final is made using Claritystamps.


I am rather looking forward to seeing what the other ladies have made.

I had another very quiet sale yesterday - this economic crisis is obviously really hitting hard.
Here's my stall:


I sold a few things - but mainly to friends and relatives!
Oh well - back to the drawing board!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Rachelx






4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Rachel and Gwen…loving all the stamps you have used….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous Pup stamp and great colouring-love the fun sentiments too.Beautiful selection from your Mum,love the cat in the middle of the wreath.Sorry to hear about the sale ,not a lot of spare money about at the moment,such a shame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards using the gorgeous dog stamp Rachel, I really struggled to find something to fit the theme in my stash this time. Your stall and items look lovely, try not to be disheartened with the sales, times are quite tough at the moment as you said but I have seen the same with the two farmers and craft events that I manage each month, people are being very careful what they are spending their money on. I'm sure things will pick up soon.
    Gwen, you have made a fabulous selection of cards and my favourite is also the Lavinia stamp one, the colours and design are just gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a selection of wonderful cards from you ladies. I love the cat and dog images and your designs.
    Sorry to hear that your draft fair was a bit slow, I guess people are having to be extra careful with their money, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx