My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 2 April 2023

Winter animals at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there - well that's 2 days in a row now! Check me out! Today's Christmas card club outing is under the theme of winter animals. I found in my stash some printed card blanks and have added toppers to them. Very quick 4 cards. The first two use stamps from Crafty Individuals and the second two stamps from Hobby art.



I haven't added greetings yet - I may well leave them without greetings.
My mum has been busy making two cards using Lavinia stamps.


Love them both mum!
Looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with.
Love and hugs
Rachel x




6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of cards from you both.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful selection of cards Ladies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous selection of winter animals on both of yours beautiful cards…loving all the stamps and Gwens use of the colour on the last card really striking….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well what a fab selection of cards from you both. Your stamped animals are perfect for our winter animals theme Rachel and Gwen's silhouette animals are very striking in their designs.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of cards-love all your animal toppers -love the silhouette animals your Mum used and very arty second one-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx