My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 29 April 2023

Stencils at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! 

Its Christmas Card Club again this week and this time the theme is stencils. I have had very little time on this one - my poor lovely mum has broken her ankle - so I have been helping her in the limited time I have. Mum is doing well but is gradually getting more fed up. We'll get through this together.

My card used a stencil from Clarity and I topped the image with stamps from hobby art.


Mum's cards have been done in two phases. She managed to do the stencilling then I finished the cards off for her on Friday.
Both stencils were from Imagination Crafts.
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel x






4 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards from you both-wishing your Mum a speedy recovery
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear poor Gwen wish you well as soon as it heals….amazed you managed card which are fab…love the stencils..and Rachel that card is stunning….take care both of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Gwen's ankle and wish her a speedy recovery x.
    Fabulous cards from you both and as Margaret said, it's amazing that you've managed any cards at all with all that has been going on.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that you've broken your ankle Gwen, I hope you will be skipping around soon lol. Your cards are just lovely, and great minds and all that as I've used the same stencil.
    Rachel, your card is beautiful, lovely scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx