My shining star

My shining star

Monday 1 May 2023

Choo Choo!

 Hello there! 

Happy May Day! Well its time for a new challenge and this time the theme is vehicles. For my first make I have gone for a train image from Aall and create.


I have coloured the image using clean colour pens and created the background using an aall and create stencil and two colours of distress oxide ... salty ocean and shaded lilac.

You can find the main challenge including much more inspiration and the linky here.
Hope you can join us!
Hugs
Rachel x


6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous make! The train stamp looks wonderful and I love the stenciled surround - perfect 😊. Wishing you a Happy May! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous train image and card, super sentiment too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rachel! I love that train! Have a very happy May! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab stamp from AALL Rachel, perfect fit for the theme!
    Have a great month. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, I've always kicked myself for not getting this stamp when it was released. Take care and have a very happy May, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Rachel!
    Have a happy May.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx