My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 28 May 2023

Clean and simple at Christmas card Club

 Hello there! Well time is moving swiftly towards the end of May - the weather is glorious and it hardly seems possible its Christmas Card Club again - but here we are! This fortnight the emphasis is on clean and simple and both myself and my mum have only made one card - me because of time and mum because of the difficulty she is still facing with getting around - but she has managed everything herself this time and we are both thrilled with her progress!

My card is made using a stamp from HobbyArt.


I simply stamped this and coloured in fine liner pens plus clean colour pens - very clean and simple I think.

Mum has made her card using stamps from Lavinia and also Phill Martin and I also spy a Lavinia stencil in the background.


I hope you have a smashing day - enjoy the weather!
Big hugs
Rachel x


5 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards Rachel, the dogs around the Christmas tree look like they are just thinking what mischief they can get up to.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen and Rachel…lovely card from you both…so glad to hear Gwen is progressing well….
    Enjoying the weather and the tennis…take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ladies, both of you have made gorgeous cards, as you do. I love this stamp Rachel, and you've coloured so beautifully. Your card is so beautiful Gwen, I love your CAS design, good to hear that your mobility is improving, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards love the dogs round the tree and your Mums stamps and delicate stencilling -glad to hear your Mum is improving x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so perfect for our CAS theme this time. I struggle with CAS as I never know when to walk away and end up adding too much to my card. Glad to hear that Gwen is progressing too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx