My shining star

My shining star

Monday 3 April 2023

More owls for Countryview Challenges

 Hello there - since its my theme this month on Countryview challenges I get to do a second post on the 3rd of the month - so this is what I am sharing for my inspiration today - I have used Hobbyart stamps to glaze this 2L jug in ceramic.




I had to do a little magic with cellophane to reverse the image - I think most of the details worked well enough to then glaze.

I do seem to have a bit of a bird thing going on at the moment - hence the theme this month!
Anyway - I do hope you can join us.
Hugs
Rachel x


3 comments:

  1. Painting on a curved surface must be challenging I don't know how you do it! Beautiful jug, Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully decorated jug Rachel-very clever
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Rachel, I love it! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx