My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 1 April 2023

Things with wings at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there and welcome to April! I can't believe the year is going so quickly. There is a new challenge that starts today over at Countryview Challenges and the theme, this time is things with wings - my choice. 

I decided to do a painting for my first piece - of an owl in flight.


To do the painting I used acrylic paints - mostly from IndigoBlu. I found an image online and used that to base my painting on. I am pleased with the result!
You will find much more inspiration on the Countryview Challenges blog and a linky to link up your wonderful designs here.
I do hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs
Rachel x


7 comments:

  1. WOW you painted that Rachel? Absolutely brilliant and love the fabulous owl
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Rachel, this is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully painted, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rachel, beautifully done! Take care and have a great April, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and lovely project Rachel! Have a great April! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, brilliant painting Rachel, love the light colour of the owl against the sky and so true to life! Have a great month. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel what a stunning painting. A great theme for April. Hugs Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx