My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 23 March 2023

A walk in the countryside

 Hello there - well I want to show a card today that I have made for a friend of a friend - a masculine card for a guy who walks and will be 70. This is the card I made so I thought it would fit the masculine challenge at Countryview Challenges perfectly.


I used distress oxides to create the scenery then overstamped using some hobbyart scene it stamps. The verse is from a set also by hobbyart . The tree is a Lavinia stamp.
I believe it was liked so thats always good.
There is still time to link up your masculine makes at Countryview - you can do that here.
Hope you have a great day!
Love and hugs
Rachel x


4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous scene you've created Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamped countryside scene-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Rachel! Take care and have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scenic card Rachel, and very appropriate for your recipient! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx