My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Craft stamper - sparkle and shine!!!

Hello Lovelies! How are you today? Hope you are good! The man came yesterday about the blinds nice and early - so i was hoping to get out on the bike - however, high winds and rain stopped play! So I'm swimming first thing! well - once the chublets are in school anyway!

I was lucky enough to get another card in craft stamper magazine as a reader submission - for the Ready set stamp section. Here it is.


I used a couple of stencils - the girl image is an Andy skinner one - I used sparkle medium through that one - the larger one all over the background is one from Joggles and its a 9x12 inch stencil called Endless.


I also used a stamp from visible image too!

Need to get my act together and get another card submitted to see if i can be lucky again!! Why don't you give it a try - if i can be lucky I know you can too!  The latest call is here.

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

20 comments:

  1. A really lush colour palette Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo well done you !! Love the colours Rachel !! We've just got rain, wind and very drab.....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Rachel. I can well see why it was picked. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Rachel, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done :-) Fabulous card. Love the pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being published with your gorgeous card. She looks great in sparkle medium. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and well done on your magazine entry. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Rachel, it's a beautiful card I can see why they published it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOnderful card and I love the sparkle medium you used for the girl. Congrats on being published. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Rachel & I love that background :o)
    No wonder it was chosen to be published.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really funky card - and lucky nothing - they chose your work because it's fab! Glad to hear you didn't risk the bike in these winds... swimming sounds altogether cosier!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, a fantastic card Rachel and well done on getting it published. It was very wet and windy yesterday so I think you made the right decision not to go for your ride. Hope you made it swimming today.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a beautiful card Rachel and I was so thrilled when I opened my magazine and you were there! Huge congratulations and very well deserved my lovely friend... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant Rachel! Love how you did the background and brilliant use of those stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats will look out for you.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats huni - so proud of you! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Rachel, so well deserved!
    There is a gorgeous drama to your card, really beautiful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous! Great background with stencils and great sparkles too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation Rachel and I just love the colours and papers chosen..xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx