Today I have the cards to show you that we did at coffeepot on monday. I promised the ladies a bit of die cutting. Well we had to get inky too - I can't help myself! This is what we did!
We used distress inks and clarity stencils to create the backgrounds. The colours we used were fossilised amber and squeezed lemonade and wild honey.
I applied a layer of squeezed lemonade and then the fossilised amber and wild honey through stencils.
The bee was cut using a bee die from Tim Holtz. - this was embossed with a corresponding folder then I also cut some wings from packaging. I coloured the bee in distress markers.
The ladies really enjoyed it!
Big hugs to you!