My shining star

My shining star

Friday 26 June 2015

More brushos!

Hello lovelies - how are you today? Hope you are well and happy. We are good and ready for the weekend - we've got lots happening this weekend - I have tomorrow at Clarity Cumbria and the girls are off to my mums for the day. Then on Sunday they both have their ballet exams. They both feel ready so fingers crossed!

Tonight I have another brusho card to share with you - I have used some stamps from Indigo Blu - music-hall - stamp set - I  used flitterglu to stamp the images, added black wow powders and heat set. Then I added the brushos and spritzed with water.


I then added mermaid lagoon through a flourishes-stencil to two corners and stamped another sentiment also from the music hall set.


The background of the card was made using the same stamp set and mermaid lagoon ink.

I hope you like my make for tonight and aren't getting too cheesed off with brushos - I am enjoying playing!!!!

Have a great Friday evening! Don't forget to leave a comment on my previous post for a chance at winning my giveaway!

big hugs

Rachel xx

18 comments:

  1. A beauty of a card Rachel, love the blended background colours showing off the beautiful stamped image and sentiment.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Rachel !! Have a fab weekend sweetie !! Got a crafting play day tomorrow with my friend !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Rachel, love the gorgeous colours you've used with the brushos and the stenciling too. The sentiment is one of my favourites and the stamp is lovely. Have a great weekend, looking forward to seeing what you make tomorrow.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Rachel. The background design is wonderful, I love the colours, beautiful sentiment and fabulous image.
    I hope you have a good weekend. Good luck to your girls on Sunday.
    Hugs Sue.
    Oh, and yes it is me - I have been lucky enough to be asked to design for a couple of craft magazines and I am really enjoying it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Rachel, love all the layers of colour. I passed over buying Brushos last year in Harrogate...sitting on my hands now!! Have a great weekend and good luck to the girls on Sunday. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Rachel, it has quite an ethereal quality about it, I love it! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and such a gorgeous background! Love the stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will never be bored of Brusho's - and like Carol love all the gorgeous layers of colour on this one. Hope you have a fab time hun, will pop over now and leave a comment for the candy as I had forgotten about it lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Rachel... Stunning work....
    Enjoy your class tomorrow....
    Good luck to the Girls on Sunday
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure the girls will do wonders in their ballet exams, Shaun will make sure of that Rachel....I have never seen brusho's here in Australia but would love to try them one day and the result of this card is gorgeous.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous,lovely design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Rachel, what a superb card, love your background and brilliant image. Not got Brushos, keep looking at them though.
    Good luck to the girls for their ballet exam. In a former life, when much younger and slimmer, I taught ballet, so well remember my own exams and the students nerves, but I'm sure they will do well, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Rachel, another stunner, see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning, I hope you have a fabulous day and wishing the girls good luck too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Rachel! The brusho background looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Rachel, such a fabulous background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Rachel. Love the colours and the brushos are super aren't they.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another gorgeous make Rachel! Those brusho's look like fun! I must give them a go sometime! Love the colour too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx