Here's a thing I've been working on for a little while. I got this board from the MDF man at the show at the weekend.
I've made this using mostly sheena products. I used the poppy die and stamp set from the victorian florals. I also used 4 different sheena stencils plus the wildflower die. I also used an older sheena stamp set with the butterflies and dragonflies. I also used papersartsy fresco paints plus some pebeo paints.
I really enjoyed the layers in making this - there are holes in the bottom to put some hooks in when I get around to it!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Hope you have a great day tomorrow!