Anyway - the new challenge is called 'Flutterby'. I hope you can join in...who doesn't like a good old flutterby?
The rules for joining in the challenge are here:
Rules & How to Enter
- Entries must feature IndigoBlu stamps only.
- To submit your entry you must use the link at the bottom of the new challenge blog post.
- One entry per person.
- The deadline for entry will close at 8pm on the 20th of the month.
- Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of being announced.
- Any entries that don't adhere to the rules or the theme will be deleted.
- New entries only please. All entries must link back to the challenge blog
and link up your blog post containing your entry rather than your whole blog.
- The winner will be picked at random.
Please check out what my amazing teamies have done here - and also join us!
Anyhoo - here's what I have done as inspiration for the challenge:
I used the recently released ink-splat-butterfly from Limor Webber. I stamped it in versa mark and added black wow powder and heat set. I then used distress inks to create the background colours and stamped in similar colours using limor-circles stamps and also script-background stamps. I also used the words from the plume set of stamps.
I used similar colours on the background card and also the background script stamp.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Have a really great Fathers Day - we are planning on a few things - saw my dad yesterday so today we're focusing on Shaun. Another first to get through but feeling strong!
Big hugs to you!