I folded the file folder and then decorated it using yellow and green distress inks. I also used layering stencils, stamps and diecuts. Love the bee! And the mixed media die cut set!
I cut the bee wings from packaging acetate.
Inside I used the same inks and stencils and added a tag in one pocket.
This picture shows the colour much better - I also used embossing paste and gilding wax.
The back is left plain!
I really enjoyed doing this and will do another one very soon! I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I made!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Big hugs to you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend - I've got a busy one as usual - the girls have their exam ballet lesson then its the play tomorrow evening - oh and i'm doing the 25km moonlight walk that starts at 10pm!!!!! Oh joy! I do hope the forecast is wrong and we get a dry night!!!