My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 19 January 2014

Sneak peak of new releases at Crafty Sentiments

Good morning to you! How are you today? Good I hope! We're all good and happy to report that the jumble sale raised about £165 yesterday - which isn't bad at all - I think we'll do that again some time.

Well I've got two posts today both scheduled for the same time - never had that before - I wonder what will happen? I guess I'll soon see!

This post is a sneak peak for the New release at Crafty Sentiments - there are some beautiful images in this release and they'll be in store on 22nd January.

New Release

I got the image called 'I Love you' to play with and I thought it would be fun to alter a letter rack - for all those love letters I get - lol! (not)......



I've coloured my image in using speccies and covered the MDF letter rack with papers from the secret garden series from Graphics 45. The flowers on the rack are made using an Imagination crafts stencil and texture paste. I pasted through the stencil onto my craft sheet, lifted and cleaned the stencil and left the paste to dry. Once dry they just peeled away from the craft sheet. I've added some pretty metal centres to the flowers and also added a dragonfly charm.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Rachel xx








10 comments:

  1. Oh This Is Such A Clever Project Loving Those Flowers. Glad The Jumble Sale Was A Hit

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is lovely on your beautifully decorated letter rack. I love how you created the flowers, such a great technique. Great news about the jumble sale and well done for raising such an impressive amount! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such a delightful image and I love the papers.
    I am pleased that the jumble sale was a success and raised so much money.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea Rachel and beautifully done! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous project Rachel, love the colors and of course stamp ;)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Rachel, such a lovely image.
    I'm pleased the jumble sale went so well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and love the Secret garden papers and love how you made the flowers-great result with the jumble sale
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Rachel. A great idea and love how you have made the flowers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful creation - you are on a altering high right now and I'm loving seeing what you are making xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx