My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Creative Inspirations: Bingo

Hello there - well I'm still away visiting family but hopefully this has come live at the right time - it should be Weds Morning!!! Here's hoping!

At Creative Inspirations we have a Bingo challenge going on this week:

Please use a line on the grid which can be either vertical or horizontal.
Don't forget to say which you have used though!


This week's prize is from CEDAR CHEST DESIGNS who are giving 1 lucky Winner a
$10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!




I have used the image called Spring Planting from CCD that you can get here.

Here's what I did:


I love this image - I think it colours up nicely and makes a fab card - male or female! The die I've used is a spellbinders die and the ribbon is from Creative Expressions - I picked it up at the Doncaster show from Chloe's stall. I've coloured the image with promarkers.i used the line flowers image ribbon.

I'll add challenges when I return!

Hope you are all well and thanks for dropping by!

Hugs

Rachel xx



18 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation.Love the colors and the great die frame.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rachel! Love the image so beautifully coloured and the mat and ribbon are gorgeous! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, hope you are enjoying your break xx hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the image, a great one that could be used for male or female cards. The ribbon looks wonderful too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Rachel, lovely image and design.
    Hope you are enjoying your break with the girls, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, great image and just love that big stripy bow. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Rachel, great for the male or female gardener.
    hope you're having a great time.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and colours used, love that die, and the ribbon finishes it off beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing Rachel !! Love that die !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Rachel, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card Rachel, fabulous image and your bow is gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and image. Love the tag sentiment and that die you used to cut the image is now needing a spot in my home too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and love the die you have used. Great image and beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! I adore the frame you've used for the image and the ribbon looks amazing.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Rachel and love the ribbon.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card and fabulous ribbon! Love the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love that image and die-cut frame and gorgeous bow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx