My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 28 November 2012

More magnets and another scarf!!!!





Good morning lovelies - I hope you are well and ready for a new day? I'm feeling tired - I guess I'm just doing too much - but that's life isn't it? Anyway - onto today - I've been making more magnets and another scarf has miraculously been finished off too - fabulous! Here's some pictures:


Both of the stamps I've used are from LOTV - and the additions are made from Fimo clay - really loving this stuff at the moment - its so therapeutic molding the clay to make it fit whatever I'm creating! The colouring in in the top one was done by promarkers. Then I added the stamped images to paper and heat sealed them in a  laminator then added them to sticky backed magnetic sheets - hey presto.

I'd like to enter my magnets into the following challenges:

LLFliliofthevalleythursdaychallenge: Anything goes
craftpunked Best friends
Winter wonderlandchristmasblogchallenge: Food glorious food
CYPCcraftyourpassionchallenges: Holiday food
Tuesday Alchemytuesdayalchemy: Anything goes
LEJlejdesignschallengeblog: Favourite technique - got to be playing with fimo just now!!!!

And here's scarf no. 2 - beautiful!!! This is going to be given to a friend as part of her Christmas present.


Oh yes and just to let you know - if you don't already - they're doing a giveway at the Ribbon girl Blog - the items are from the Andreas rustic collection and look stunning - click here for the deets.

Have a wonderful day - I've got another busy one that culminates with the final rainbows of the year - its just going to be a party so hopefully that will be fun!!!!!

Big Hugs - thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon!

Rachel xx

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards and love your scarf what a great present
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new magnets and I love the colours in the new scarf. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Rachel. I love those recipe magnets and your scarf looks gorgeous.
    I'm not surprised you are tired you always seem so busy.
    Take care, I hope you find some time to relax today
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love these magnets and the scarf looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rachel I was in a rush this morning and I could not comment as fully as I wanted. I really like your AWARD WINNING magnets - well done you! I especially wanted to say how much I liked your Fimo work and not only because you were the first one to notice my air dry clay skulls the other day!lol Seriously everything is lovely. I can't believe your scarves are done in one ball of wool. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your magnets are so cute and your scarf is lovely. All will make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your magnets, especially the recipe for friendship, how true! Beautiful scarf, love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel I have tried to email you but your email address sends the emails back! you have said you emailed us at ABC Christmas challenge but I have not received any Emails I did reply to you in the messages of the last challenge winners post and have done so again on today's winners post!!

    please can you email abcchristmaschallenge@hotmail.co.uk

    I can not send your prize without your email as I have to forward it to the sponsor!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the magnets and the scarf is so beautiful, what a lucky friend! Wow! Thanks for sharing with us at LEJ Designs!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, and another scarf..you are clever..lovely purplestoo!! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel, don't forget to rest a little, I know its not easy with young children, but needs to be done.
    Your magnets are super, and I love the scarf.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome fridge magnets sweetie, such a brilliant idea and the scarf is just gorgeous, love the colours, you are such a clever and multi talented lady
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops back to say, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely magnets Rachel, I really like the Friendship Recipe and your scarf is beautiful - you have a very lucky friend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great gift some someone special ... really great ideas .. thank you for joining in the LEJ Design Challenge xxx Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion. And good luck.

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx