My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 10 November 2012

Elvan winter

Good morning all you lovely people in blogland - and welcome to my followers old and new - it means alot to me that you want to keep looking so thankyou!

Today I've got something to show you using an image from Kenny K - I was fortunate enough to win the new followers candy over at Kenny K and this is one of the images I chose - she's called Elf Queen - I think she's stunning.




I've coloured her in promarkers and added glitter here and there but its not showing up too well in the picture. The scene at the back I got a few years ago from Hunkydory - its a bit of a cheat but I thought it went really well and we must use up old stuff too you know!!!! Lol!!!

I'd like to enter my elvan queen in the snow into the following challenges:

kennykskraftykrew: Sparkly snowflakes
digitaltuesdaychallenge: Fantasy
TPSthepapershelter: Fairies and Elves
southerngirlschallenge: Christmas
paper-craftingjourney: Anything goes
craftycatzweeklychallenge: Anything goes.

That's it for today - I've got to take my girls to a birthday party later but other than that the day is free - I imagine that we'll be swimming - but you never know!

I hope you have a lovely Saturday and thanks so much for stopping by!

Big Crafty Hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. She certainly is gorgeous Rachel, coloured beautifully and the background is fabulous. Have a great weekend. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Rachel, got my mag yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rachel, such a wonderful image and the background works so well with it
    I hope you have a great day
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunner Rachel - she is awesome. Fabulous card - love it and think I just might have to have her!

    Thanks for popping by my blog to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, the image is indeed stunning and she looks wonderful against that background - perfect in fact. Hope you have a lovely family day whatever you choose to do. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for winning, Rachel. She is very beautiful. I love your card; you have coloured her so beautifully. Why is it cheating finding something which works so well? That is an art form in itself and you have positioned her perfectly. They look made for each other. Vee xx ps Good luck with the grading tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did Elf Queen justice, beautiful! Congrats on the followers win!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Sparkly Snowflakes* challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    See my blog for yummy candy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Rachel, such a fab scene your have created.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job and you created a wonderful wintery scene for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card :) thanks for joining us at Kenny K hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations on your win a gorgeous image and love the background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. An unusual fairy, but a fabulous card, love your scene. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the image and the colours and those snowflakes are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous that image is so sultry what a beauty, love the fabulous colours and design, thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  17. brilliant card and thanks for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very original card! thanks for playing with SGC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx