My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 1 January 2023

Time/clocks at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there - and a very happy New Year to you. May 2023 bring health and happiness to you and yours!

We have a new challenge at Countryview challenges and the theme is time/clocks. I have a twofer for my first post. This time using Visible image stamp sets - quite old ones but I think they fitted the theme well! And new is not always better!


For both the backgrounds I used the distress oxide Lumberjack Plaid that I added to a craft sheet, spritzed and mopped up with card. 


Once dry I added background stamping in lumberjack plaid using the Time stamp set - then added more stamping from the same set in black including the main image and the words.


On the second card I added stamps from the Ahead of our time stamp set which you can find here.
The background stamping in red is a script stamp from IndigoBlu that is always on my desk!

I do hope you can join in the challenge this month!

Big hugs rachel xx


7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you all Rachel.Fabulous cards,love the colour and all the stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Time cards Rachel, great colour and stamp combos. Happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Rachel, I always have a script stamp on my desk too! Take care and have a very happy 2023, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great cards, Rachel! I have those stamps too and have used them on my other inspiration make...
    Wishing you a happy and creative New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your twofer! And no, new isn't always better. Have a happy 2023 Rachel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful cards! Loving those stamps too 😊. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, Rachel! I love the old stamps too =).
    Have a very happy new year!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx