My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 11 December 2022

Anything goes at Christmas Card Club

 Its our final outing at Christmas Card Club this year - and the theme is anything goes. I only just remembered so I only have a very simple entry - more seed cards!


The stamp is Chocolate Baroque.

My mum did a HobbyArt workshop last weekend and these are two of the cards she made there using the cute robins.



Aren't they fabulous? I really like them! 
Well I need to organise next years schedule for CCC and will do that asap - but we will have a good long break first!
Big hugs
Rachel x


7 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen and Rachel…fabulous cards….loving the robins….
    Have a happy Christmas all of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards all round, this challenge seems to have come around very quickly. I'm looking forward to a little break from making Christmas cards now that all my fairs have finished. Thank you for your card which arrived this week, mine went out several days ago but with the postal strikes there's no telling if or when they will arrive at their destinations.
    I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mistletoe cards and your Mums beautiful Robin cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ladies, your cards are gorgeous, lovely cards with the mistletoe Rachel and such lovely robin cards Gwen, so whimsical.
    Thank you both for the lovely cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards from Gwen and Rachel….
    Hope you have a fabulous Christmas ..
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards from you both.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx