My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 1 December 2022

Christmas at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there - December 1st! How did that happen? I am here with the new Challenge for Countryview Challenges - and its a nice easy one - Christmas!

I have made some Christmas themed seeded cards using some lovely images from Chocolate baroque.


I made them for my sales but will be more than happy to send them out should they not sell! 

Looking forward to seeing what all my teamies have produced! You can check out their makes and enter the challenge here.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel x


7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous Christmas cards! I love th stamps that you used and they are coloured so beautifully 😊. Happy December! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rachel, colouring is fabulous too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Rachel! Beautifully colored.
    Have a wonderful December!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely cards - so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set of cards, and something a bit diffrerent! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx