My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 27 November 2022

Deer at christmas Card Club

 Hello there! Well its almost the final outing for the Christmas Card club this year - and the theme this time is deer. I have used Hobbyart stamps to make 2 cards.


I did enjoy making these - although they are far from perfect! 

My mum also made 2 cards - 

This first one used a honeydoo wreath stamp and clarity deer stamps.


This second one is made using a clarity stencil and TH deer dies! I do like those deer dies!

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs
Rachel x



6 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards and love the magnificent stags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen and Rachel…what fabulous cards you have both made for the challenge I just love them all….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Rachel and
    Gwen
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards from you both ladies, the forest backgrounds look fab in both sets of cards and I love the bold holly wreath too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards from you ladies, lovely designs and I especially love the forest scenes, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx