My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 13 November 2022

Christmas Cracker at Christmas card club

 Hello there! How are you? I seem to be very busy with craft fairs but very glad to have finished teaching. I won't ever make a living at these fairs but its fun trying! I did one yesterday which didn't go so well - but I guess you have to take the rough with the smooth - and it takes time to learn what sells and where the best fairs are. At least it didn't cost me anything!

Today its another outing for the Christmas Card Club. The theme this fortnight is Christmas Crackers - I failed this time with the theme and have gone instead for anything goes.


my olde faithful camels - still love this image!

My mum was very good and found a discontinued sweet poppy stencil which she used to make 2 cards,




Well done mum - I think they look great!

Hope you have a good day - I am at work in the village shop all day! I will aim to return any comments tomorrow!

Big hugs
Rachel x




7 comments:

  1. Fab card Rachel, love the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel and Gwen…great cards from both of you…love the cracker stencil…brilliant cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see what you have created Rachel, your stash of Christmas stamps is extensive and different to the normal robins etc and I love these fun camels.
    A beautiful pair of cards from Gwen too with the fab cracker stencil, what a great find.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ladies, what great cards. I love the camels Rachel, so much fun with that sentiment, and your cracker cards are beautiful Gwen, well done, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun camel stamp and sentiment Rachel-love the stencilled cracker cards from your Mum too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gwen and Rachel
    Fabulous cards from you both …. Love the cracker cards Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards from you both.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx