My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 1 November 2022

only tags at countryview challenges

 Hello there - November already? It really doesn't seem possible but here we are! Time for a new challenge at Countryview Challenges where the theme is 'tags only'.

Here's my tag ...


I made a tag on kraft using an image from katzelkraft. I coloured using clean colour pens - went around the edge in distress oxide then added some brusho to the base. Finally I added my ribbon and words.

I do hope you can join this challenge!
Big hugs
Rachel x

6 comments:

  1. Great tag Rachel love the sentiment and cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Rachel, love the image and your colour pallet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag - love the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Rachel, such a cute cat! Take care and have a very happy November, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cats are so funny, Rachel!
    Have a great Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute tag! Love it.. Have a happy November!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx