My shining star

My shining star

Monday 23 January 2023

Timeless - more on time at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there! Well I am over at Countryview Challenges again today with more inspiration for the time themed challenge.


This time I have used a more traditional stamp from Chocolate Baroque - I have simply stamped it then restamped the clocks on some patterned paper and added them after fussy cutting. Lastly I edged the image in shaded lilac distress oxide.
I do hope you can join the challenge!
Big hugs
Rachel xx


5 comments:

  1. Great card and love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, Rachel! I love the layered clockfaces!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Rachel, I love your paper pieced clocks. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx