My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 8 January 2023

Embossing folders at Christmas card Club

 Hello there! I do hope you are enjoying the new year! Its been pretty busy here - what with working, volunteering, run club and taking my mum out. I have enjoyed it though!

This first fortnight the theme at Christmas Card Club is Embossing folders - I managed to make 4 cards:



I think they are a combination of crafters companion and Sheena Douglass folders - all used very simply with distress oxide inks and matting a sentiment. The sentiment is from Crafty Individuals. 

My mum has used one of the same embossing folders it teamed it up with a chocolate baroque Mistletoe stamp. 





I think that works very well mum - might do some like that myself!

Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs
Rachel x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards from you both….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards from you both
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards from you both and a great start to your Christmas collection for the year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four great cards Rachel. sorry not to be playing along this time but I am still popping by to see everyones makes. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super cards Gwen. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, loving your selection of cards, lovely embossing folders used and designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards from you both and a great start to your 2023 stash.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx