My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 22 January 2023

2 or more patterned papers at Christmas card Club

 Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are well? I am happy and busy and just rolling with life and its ups and downs.

Its Christmas card club today and the theme is two or more patterned papers - this is what I came up with ...

Although it may not look like it - this is, infact 2 patterned papers from crafty individuals overlapped - the central row does not belong to the bottom and top - I have also added gem toppers that I bought at Country View Crafts during the run up to Christmas!
I have used the same idea but a different gem topper on the bottom ones.


My mum also made two cards :

This first one uses Chloe papers.... the second uses Lisa Horton papers and a spellbinders die.


I am at work today as usual - I hope to have chance to visit my lovely teamies this evening - I don't think I made it to comment on the last cards so I will attempt to do both at once.

Big hugs
Have a great Sunday!
Love and hugs
Rachel x



8 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen and Rachel…great cards ..and a clever idea with the overlapped be Rachel and beautiful bright poinsettias Rachel…take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen and Rachel
    Fabulous cards from you both …..
    hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your P.papers and gem toppers-two beautiful cards from your Mum too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CI papers you've used for your wonderful cards Rachel and the two gorgeous cards from your Mum too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely papers and designs from you both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both have made beautiful cards, lovely designs and pretty papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards from both you and Gwen. I'm sorry I haven't left comments for a few months Rachel. I do check out your blog but Google hasn't allowed me toleave a comment. I Try each time without success - so I was very surprised that today it has worked. Success. Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. Can't seem to comment on yours now x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx