My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Christmas at Country View Challenges

 Hello there!

Well last month has gone and its December again - so all thoughts now turn to Christmas! And thats the challenge theme at Countryview Challenges this month - nice and easy!

I used a sweet poppy stencil and distress inks to create these two super quick cards - plus an old set of stamps from Tim Holtz that comes out every year. 

You can see from this picture mybe that in the first card I used only villanous potion but in the second I combined it with rustic wilderness and crackling campfire for a slightly different look.


Here's a closer picture of the cards - just need to write them all now!!! Oh  - and post them!!!

Have a great 1st December!
Big hugs
Rachel xx




11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Rachel, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love the colours, especially the pop of orange hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful array of cards Rachel, such lovely images and pretty colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful Christmas cards! Loving the bauble stencil, it's the perfect backdrop for the TH deer - gorgeous 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy December! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both versions, Clean and simple, great colours and contrast.
    Happy December Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and stencil love the colours and magnificent stag
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Rachel, I love both versions. I really think that I need this stencil. The idea of super quick really appeals to me too lol.Take care and have a great December, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Rachel. Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the non traditionsl colours! Have a happy December and a Merry Christmas ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, Rachel!
    Have a wonderful December and a Merry Christmas! Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx