My shining star

My shining star

Monday 20 December 2021

On the Chocolate Baroque page today ....

 Hello there! Rachel here today with some more makes from the November shows. This first one uses the Frosty Trees stamp set. I used flitterglu and flake on black card to create the images and added them to the card blank that I had stamped in versamark and added and heat set gold embossing powder. 


This one uses both the trees a crowd and the remembrance tree stamps. I stamped the trees then built a scene around them using inks. Finally I added some leaves using pens of autumnal colours.



This last one is a mixed media card using the main image from the trees a crowd stamp set. 


I hope this gives you a few ideas! 
Merry Christmas to you. Wishing you a happy healthy 2022 too!
Rachel x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful samples Rachel-but WOW the first one is STUNNING
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx