My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 5 December 2021

A frosty Christmas

 Hello there!

Well its time for another Christmas make for the Christmas anything goes theme from Countryview Challenges this month. This time I used a couple of new to me stamps from Lavinia.


I teamed it up with some older Lavinia stamps and distress oxide hickory smoke plus a Lavinia stencil. I used clean colour pens to do most of the colouring on the houses. Stamping was done using morning mist versafine clair.
I do hope you can join the challenge.
Enjoy the festive season!
Rachel xx



4 comments:

  1. The perfect wintry night impression Rachel! Love the houses and tree stamps! Have a great Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Rachel, the house images are gorgeous, and love the frosty colours, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamps and love the frosty effect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card, really wintery - one can nearly feel the cold!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx