My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 4 December 2021

Anything goes at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there!

Well its time for the final Christmas Card Club of the season - back again in January - the last theme is anything goes - so nice and easy!

I made two cards using a stamp set from HobbyArt.


Its a lovely stamp - I coloured the image using clean colour pens.

Mum made a card inspired by a Jo Rice Workshop

All stamps are Lavinia stamps! I love it - its a beauty!

Looking forward to a break now from Christmas card Club - but back in January!

Have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel xx




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards love the majestic stag on the 2nd and stamped scene on the 1st
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards from you both...loving the woodland scene Rachel and the beautiful border Gwen....I hope you both have a very happy Christmas and see you in the new Year.Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Ladies. Love the deer theme and the different scenes you've both created. Happy Christmas Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful festive wintry scenes from you both. It's been a quick year I feel and I wish you both a wonderful Christmas.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card s from you and Gwen …both stunning makes …..
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, ladies. The deer scenes are beautiful. I hope you both enjoy the festive season. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx