My shining star

My shining star

Monday 22 November 2021

Nature's gems at Chocolate Baroque

  Hello there! I am here today with some samples from the Chocolate Baroque October shows that show the beauty of nature. I have used the stamp sets from nature 1 and floral grunge.

In this first tag I used a mop up background with metal flake foiled leaves from Nature 1. 

In this next card I used more flake to create the leaves from the stamped images.
In this final sample from this set I used different coloured inks to simply stamp the images to make an autumnal card.
In this card I teamed the floral grunge stamp, coloured with water colour pens with some background paper. 
In this final sample I stamped the floral grunge stamp in versa mark and heat set with white embossing powder. I used the crackle background to stamp around the image and also stamped floral grunge parts in versamark on the black and brushed over with mica powder. 
I hope these samples have given you a little inspiration.
Have a great day!
Hugs Rachel xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples Rachel love all the beautiful Autumn leaves and the Floral Grunge is one of my favourite stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx