My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Happy Birthday Penny

Goodly morning to you! Its my little Penny's 11th birthday today and I thought I would share the card I made for her with you. I have used papers from clarity and washi sheets from Jane Davenport - I really hope she likes it!!!




I stuck the washi figures to acetate to get them to come out of the top ... I think it works well in the flesh but it is tricky to photograph!

We are having a family day - don't know what yet!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous box card, I am sure Penny loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Rachel, I'm sure Penny loved it - wishing her a very Happy Birthday.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Rachel...she will just love it....have a happy day with her on her birthday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Rachel, I'm sure that Penny is going to love it too. I hope that you all have a wonderful day together but especially Penny, please wish her Happy Birthday.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Penny --love the pop-up card and figures-enjoy your family day.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, I hope Penny has a wonderful birthday and you have a magical family day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Wishes to Penny x I am sure she will treasure this pop up card as its so special x Love it !!
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm just sure Penny will love it Rachel, what a fabulous card, love the mermaids floating up. I hope Penny has a fantastic birthday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Penny... hope you have had a lovely birthday... and you loved your fabulous card... your Mum made you
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very special card for a very special young lady! Hope you have all had a fabulous day! Happy Birthday Penny! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx