My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 16 February 2019

15 minute makes for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning! Thankyou for dropping by! I hope you are well. We are all good and excited about the school holidays! Yay! Happy girls!

Its 15 minute make day over on the chocolate baroque blog today - I have three cards to share with you:


For this one I used a mask to add the shape then overstamped and coloured the flowers in pencils.


This one was a simple stamping and colouring again with pencils before adding the pen around the edges.


This one I did onto a background that was already there in the pile - its a distress oxide bckground and I overstamped then added colour in pencil. 
Three quick and simple cards - there are masses more ideas on the design team blog.
Big hugs and hope you have a great day!
Hugs

rachel x

10 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards Rachel....lovely stamps and your colouring is fabulous...hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous....especially love the second one. Hope you're well & having a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Rachel, I hope the girls enjoy their school holiday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Rachel, your designs and colours are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Rachel, so pretty.
    Enjoy half term.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful makes Rachel, I just adore the perfume bottle one, it is gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Cards Rachel. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards and beautiful stamps-love the perfume bottle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx