My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Tis the season!

Hello there! I have a post over at Countryview challenges today - the theme this month is super easy - its Christmas! I have made a card that is probably going to my mum...if it is she will have it by now so its okay to publish it here!


I used this stamp set by Kay Carley - I started by stamping in versamark and heat setting in sparkling snow wow powder. Next I used distress inks to complete the background then added some ranger stickles here. Here's the result!


and an arty shot!!!


I do hope you like this!

Big hugs

Rachel xxx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel the stamps look brilliant embossed
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Rachel, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Rachel, I love love love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I do love the sparkle.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Rachel/ Sorry I haven't been around the time is flying by so quickly. Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas
    and a Happy New Year. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sparkling card, dear Rachel! Your mum will love this one too!
    Big hugs Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card for your lovely Mum Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Rachel, I bet your Mum loved it.

    Happy Christmas
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning card, Rachel - icily gorgeous with those delicate colours and fabulous sparkle. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx