My shining star

My shining star

Monday 17 December 2018

Elfie Fishyfeet

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well and happy - things here have been a bit rotten over the weekend - my lovely Penny had a vomiting virus and has kept us all on our toes! Thankfully we have had a mess free day today and she can go back to school tomorrow! Phew! Just hoping the rest of us don't come down with it now!

Wanted to share Elfie Fishyfeet with you - he is a combined make - Penny did his body (felt around a jam jar) and I felted his head, hands and feet!




He was made for the school fair - and Lucy won him - which is cool because we all loved him!!!

Hugs

Rachel xx

7 comments:

  1. I love your elf Rachel, he's so cute.
    Sorry to hear that Penny has been poorly, I hope no one else goes down with it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor Penny, and poor you, like you needed something else to do at this time of the year. I hope Penny is feeling much better now and that you and Lucy don't come down with it.
    Now your elf is fabulous, love him, he's so sweet,hugs Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your feeling better Penny and love the elf-well done on winning him back Lucy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply love the elf, glad Penny is better, see you later

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is fabulous Rachel, glad to hear that Penny is a lot better.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Elf is fantastic, glad that Penny is feeling better.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elfie Fishyfeet is just adorable!! Glad to hear that Penny is over the virus, it must have been horrible! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx