My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 15 December 2018

15 minute makes at Chocolate baroque

Hello there! I'm back today with more makes from Chocolate baroque - this time its my quick makes mostly using the papers from last months show...


In this first one I just cut the square then cut out a smaller square centrally. Then I added black matting and layered them up...and finally added a sentiment.


In this one I used the tag stamp on the paper and then cut it out with scissors and mounted the whole thing on a quick brusho background.


In this final card I cut three circles of paper the size of AT coins then added the circles onto AT coins.  I added these to a DL card that I had covered in more of the paper and then finally I stamped on top of the coins.

Hope you like these ideas - there are many more super quick makes on the chocolate baroque design team blog today!

Big hugs

Rachel x

6 comments:

  1. Those papers are certainly beautiful Rachel and I love all of your makes today, especially the first one, it is so effective with the black mats. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and three beautiful projects
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Rachel. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Rachel, beautiful papers and a lovely selection of designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous samples Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx