My shining star

My shining star

Monday 10 December 2018

Cute at CCC and a weekend workshop with Abs!

Sorry for being MIA - I am really struggling to keep up with everything - and I have been late possibly for the first time ever with my card for my Christmas card Club - the theme was cute - here are my makes ....

I have used two stamp sets from hobby art to make these cards - they're for two good friends I will see tomorrow!

Now for my weekend makes - I was on a course with the fabulous Autour de Mwa from Aall and create... on Saturday we made this journal... lots of painty fun...



These are the signatures!!!

On Sunday we did water colour work in the morning...


Sorry for the pics - not so good light!

In the afternoon we worked on tags!


I didn't get very far with these - largely because I was late having to get out to collect Penny from her jujitsu blackbelt grading;;;

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Yay! Well done little chicken!!!

Final pic from the weekend - our naughty table from day 2....


Big hugs

Rachel xx

14 comments:

  1. All great makes Rachel fabulous watercolouring and journal--well done to Penny
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rachel thanks for the card and Congrats to Penny and lovely makes as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute makes for the challenge Rachel...it’s such a busy time of the year....I think we are all running around trying to do it all.....
    Thank you so much for my beautiful card...just love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Rachel, love the journal too. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Rachel, fabulous makes and Well Done Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, seems like your spinning lots of plates these days, but your ccc cards are fabulous, worth the wait. I love the images. Your journal pages are amazing.
    Congratulations to Penny, a fantastic acheivement, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, gorgeous images and design and well done Penny. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel. love the cards. I used Hobby Art too, lol. I see you were at the same workshop as a couple of my friends- Chris & Neet. All the work there looked amazing. Great achievement by Penny! Hugs, Shaz X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Christmas cards Rachel and your journal is gorgeous, it looks like you had a fabulous weekend.
    Great photographs, congratulations to Penny.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas cards are such fun Rachel. Huge congratulations to Penny on a wonderful achievement.

    It really does look like you had an amazing time in Abs' classes and your results are very impressive! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's such a busy time of year Rachel, we are all struggling I think. Fabulous card though and super fun stamps.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel
    Fabby cards... you have been busy... watched leonie with Alcreate this morning.. using the stamps you have used at your class...
    congrats to Penny..
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx