My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 3 March 2018

Spring Ring

Good morning all! Well its been so cold I felt the need to finish my spring ring in needle felting to make me feel better and brighter - and it worked!!!!


I took the idea from two of my project boxes from The Makerss...the first was a winter ring and the second was a spring picture....et voila!!!

Hope you have a good Saturday - we are going to be busy, Lucy has a birthday party, there's a demo day at Rowan tree crafts, Penny has gymnastics too and there's a harry potter thing going on at the museum in Lancaster!

Big hugs

Rachel x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous felting Rachel, I dont know how you will fit it all in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Rachel! Will miss the demo day at Rowantree crafts sadly! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Rachel, love it! I hope you have a fabulous time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Rachel, a wonderful spring scene - I love the sky and pretty daffodils, you are so clever.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Rachel and so Springlike, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful Rachel, you are so clever at this felting! I found my old felting stuff when I was having a clear out (whilst we have been stuck indoors with the bad weather) and I forgot how much I enjoy it. I have not made anything up to your standard yet though, I may need a lesson or two - lol! I hope you get some time to relax over the weekend! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful felted ring and love the scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx