My shining star

My shining star

Monday 19 March 2018

A painty day with Trish Latimer

Hello there! How are you? I hope you've all had a good weekend! I had - a fabulous day with Trish Latimer crafting at Rowan Tree Crafts. It was such fun and Trish is such a lovely relaxed lady! She was super generous too - she made us all a roll with a fabric of her design and in the roll were her pencils of choice for doing british rose skin tones plus a black fine liner and water brush!


How lucky were we? We also got a whimsical girl of our choice and a set of brand new background stamps!

The class was fabulous - I managed to make three pieces....


This was the first one I did - I chose the colours to suit my Lucy ...I followed all of trish's instructions ....


I made this one next - in Penny's colours .... I went a bit off piste here ...but basically the same ideas.


And then finally this one which I did in colours for my mum....


All my family loved my makes ...and are very happy with their gifts!!!

If you get the chance do try a Trish class - you won't regret it. 

Hugs

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. WOW these are gorgeous and what a wonderful gift!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful makes and a beautiful gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Rachel, and lovely gifts too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific Rachel. Am not surprised they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful makes Rachel, fabulous stamps - it sounds like a brilliant workshop.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not surprised that everyone loved them, they are gorgeous makes Rachel and the fabric role certainly is beautiful! I remember buying one of Trish's DVDs a few years back, she really is a great teacher. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW great gifts and fabulous makes Rachel
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like an age ago that I last visited Rachel what an uplifting post, full of luscious colour. Your Trio of creativity are fabulous, I do love Trish's Stamps such versatile images and those background stamps look awesome. What a generous gift from Trish.
    Thank you for sharing, wishing you a fabulous week.
    Creative Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love all of these Rachel !! Sounds as if you all have a great day !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lucky are you Rachel. Would love to go to a class like this. Cards are fantastic too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all stunning Rachel and I'm not surprised they loved them. Would you be able to share the colour names of the pencils with us? I need to get some new pencils for colouring faces and I'm a wee bit overawed with all the choice out there Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pleased you had a great time..loving your makes..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx