My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 1 March 2018

Postcard sized at Countryview Challenges

Pinch punch its the first of the month! Happy March to you! This year is definitely haring away isn't it? With this in mind I decided to make an approriate Postcard sized (4x6 inches) piece for my DT piece at Countryview challenges this month. The lovely Sue came up with the theme which is just fabulous as really it gives you free rein!


I made my piece using the Hare stamp from Sheena Douglass. I coloured him in pencils, masked him then created the background using distress inks, posca pens and other stamps from the Hare set. 


Here's a closer look. Its a great stamp! 

I do hope you can join us - just make something of the right size and enter here then you may win £20 to spend in store! Link your project up here.

Hugs

Rachel x

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful postcard Rachel, love the way you have used Hare stamp image... I want to go try this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rachel...it’s such a great image and magnificent colouring ...he looks amazing....as does your wonderful background....a work of art xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Rachel, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image and gorgeous colouring Rachel. Keep warm and happy March xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the image of this hare, Rachel! He looks wonderful on your background. Beautiful colors!
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I generally do not like Sheena stamps but this hare is fab ! So is your card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great background and this hare is lovely!!! I love your colours!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say I do like this hare, I don't know if it is his expression or his fur, but it is holding my gaze! Gorgeous background too, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Rachel, a super hare and lovely background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Rachel, fabulous hare image and gorgeous colouring,wonderful background too Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The hare is brilliant Rachel and I love the background you created for him! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your postcard Rachel, and what an amazing stamps, he looks so handsome against your background. Have a very happy March, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous postcard Rachel - I love that hare!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous postcard. ...love this hare! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous postcard! The hare stamp looks wonderful on the background you created - beautiful 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx