My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 29 October 2023

something beginning with R at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there - well another fortnight has rolled around and its Christmas card club again. This time the theme is something beginning with R. I have gone for Robin and made 4 cards using a Chocolate Baroque stamp.



I have coloured the stamped image simply in clean colour pens and mounted on red mirri card.
Mum used a new image from HobbyArt and went with the theme using Red as her R.


Thats a lovely stamp isn't it?
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday - I am at work all day but will get time to craft this evening!
Toodleoo!
Rachel x


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards from you both loving the robin Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Rachel,love the stamped scen and the beautiful Poinsettia stamped one from your Mum.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. From you both…
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Robin stamp Rachel and your cards are just so lovely.
    A beautiful floral card Gwen, well done ladies, fabulous cards as usual, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx