My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 1 October 2023

Christmas in the forest at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! Well its been a full fortnight since I last posted on here and I am back again with Christmas card club - the theme this fortnight is Christmas in the forest. I have made 4 cards of the same theme. I used a stamp from Hobby Art and coloured in using clean colour pens then matted on red mirri card.


Mum made two different cards - the first using HobbyArt.


The second card is made using a sweet poppy stencil and Card -io stamps.

I think they're both great cards - well done mum!
Hope you have a great Sunday!

Hugs
Rachel x


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards …Gwen and Rachelxx Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards from both of you hope you are both well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely set of cards from you both, I love the snow globe design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what gorgeous cards from you both, love them all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All orgeous cards love the magnificent stags and the beautiful snow globe
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx