My shining star

My shining star

Monday 16 October 2023

Autumn magic at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there! 

Our new challenge at Countryview is now hosted over on facebook - but I am still blogging my makes over here.

This time I have made a card using Lavinia stamps which are sold on Countryview Crafts.


I used spiced marmalade and other distress inks to create this card plus a few different colours of versfine clair inks. The stamps are all Lavinia. I did the orange circle first, then stamped the fairy and did a little faux bleaching on the fairy.
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel x


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Rachel, I love this fairy and your colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rachel love the stamps and colours
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx