My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 12 November 2023

Sparkle and Shine at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there!

Well Christmas Card Club has rolled around again and the theme this time is Sparkle and Shine. I admit I have been caught on the hop so have made a few quick upcycled cards. I chose the ones from last year with the most glitter etc..backed them on mirri card and I'm afraid that was it!




My mum made a better job with her die cut card made using crafters companion dies.

So thats it for this week - only two more Christmas Card clubs to go then we'll be stopping - not just for this year but entirely. Its sad but numbers have dropped so much in the last year so that's how it goes.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs
Rachel x





6 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen and Rachel great idea using cards to recycle so many are just too lovely to throw away,and Gwen love the contrast with the blue…take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel so many cards, all beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful die-cut one from your Mum and love the cute selection of recycled ones from you too.Nothing wrong with recycling done a few myself this year lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sparkly cards from you both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Gwen for the comments you leave on my blog-much appreciated.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your recycled cards are fabulous Rachel, and your card Gwen is just lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx