My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 23 July 2023

Winter village at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there,

Its Christmas card club Sunday again and the theme this fortnight is winter village...I had great plans for this wonderful theme but sadly time is against me as always - so I have made only one very quick and not very impressive card using some gorgeous stamps from Hobby art.


Not so much a village as a farm but its the best I could come up with in time available. 
My mum made a lovely card using an older Clarity stamp with a design by Jayne Nestorenko

So there we have it! Looking forward to seeing what my team mates have come up with although there does seem to be less and less of us. I am wondering whether this will be the last year of Christmas card club.
Big hugs
Rachel




5 comments:

  1. Both great Wintry cards from you and your Mum(hope she is still recovering well)-love the stamps you have both used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards from you both..just love Mums card using Janes stamp….hope you are feeling much better Gwen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ladies, your cards are lovely, both have such beautiful scenes, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great winter scenes from you both, time does seem to be rather short of late, I'm feeling the same way too but am determined not to give up.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gwen and Rachel
    Two stunning cards ….
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx